Limelight XE™ Download
To download the latest version of Limelight XE™ applications suite click either button below to start the download. The full installer option downloads an executable installer package. The web installer is a small boot-strap loader that will incrementally download the components selected during the install process (faster download).
- Follow the Quick Start manual here.
- The default user ID is "administrator" (no quotes) with no password - you will be prompted to change it.
- Full console / server documentation can be found here.
- All documentation can be found here.
Version 2.3 Features
- Full object tracking and mapping now available directly in the Limelight XE console application
- Map and track accounts, fixed assets, devices and mobile devices such as phones, vehicles, aircraft, ships and more
- Utilizes standard tiled map servers for base maps and overlays
- Hardware accelerated graphics provides fast and beautifully smooth glyphs, lines and text
- Object searching by ID, name, description and more makes it very easy to find objects in large databases (e.g. 10,000+ tracking objects).
- Mapping analytics can quickly identify and classify all objects in a map view in one click
- Filters allow operators to quickly narrow the view to specific objects and object types
- Full fleet management capability allows enhanced monitoring of any object (people, vehicles, etc.)
- Map layer options let each operator determine the look and feel of their map view
- Overview map inset helps to improve situational awareness
- Location presets to quickly navigate key locations
- Push map views from any operator station to master wall maps with a single click
- Measure object intercepts and distances directly on the map
- X-Keys support for quick access to many of the above mapping features
- And much more...
- Geofencing provides object monitoring options to trigger events, run procedures and send notifications
- Monitor vehicles and employees as they enter or leave locations and log their time on site by account
- Geofencing options include four area types (circular, sector, rectangular and polygon) including large, multi-point shapes to outline complex regions
- Optional predictive modeling and sensor fusion provides more accurate entry / exit times from geofenced areas
- Integrate external geolocation data to display additional objects directly on operator or master wall maps
- Supports MSSQL and MySQL sources and can map fields directly to a Limelight XE Server
- Classify using external database or fixed classifications (e.g. cattle, cell towers, etc.)
- Account manager time logging view has been enhanced to better display time spans and includes a new toolbar for easy configuration
- Enhanced alarm features now carry additional details in the alarm message
- New driver to support OSMA tracking protocol (e.g. Traccar iOS and Android apps)
- Improved IP security now allows bulk uploading of blacklisted (or whitelisted) IP addresses or groups in either CSV or CIDR format
- Many other improvements and bug fixes along with all the previous features
Version 2.2 Features
- Full script debugging - Now you can run scripts in debug mode with breakpoints, stepping and full stack trace - see tutorial.
- New scripting API additions - see API documentation
- Browser Emulation - now supports setTimeout(), setInterval(), clearTimout() and clearInterval() functions
- Property Monitoring - new ace.notifyPropertyChange() and clearNotification() functions
- Full color and attribute console - new console allows full color and text attributes for enhanced log entries - see ECMA-48 SGR escape codes.
- Video Storage Management - Video driver now supports storage management features to manage video recording space.
- New X-Keys Server Driver - Now you can add a rack mounted X-keys keyboard such as the XKE-40 to your server and interact via scripting to initiate functions or get status feedback without an attached monitor.
Find all releases on our Limelight XE™ Release History page.