Limelight XE™ Download
To download the latest version of Limelight XE™ applications suite click either button below to start the download. The full installer option downloads an executable installer package. The web installer is a small boot-strap loader that will incrementally download the components selected during the install process (faster download).
- Follow the Quick Start manual here.
- The default user ID is "administrator" (no quotes) with no password - you will be prompted to change it.
- Full console / server documentation can be found here.
- All documentation can be found here.
Version 2.2 Features
- Full script debugging - Now you can run scripts in debug mode with breakpoints, stepping and full stack trace - see tutorial.
- New scripting API additions - see API documentation
- Browser Emulation - now supports setTimeout(), setInterval(), clearTimout() and clearInterval() functions
- Property Monitoring - new ace.notifyPropertyChange() and clearNotification() functions
- Full color and attribute console - new console allows full color and text attributes for enhanced log entries - see ECMA-48 SGR escape codes.
- Video Storage Management - Video driver now supports storage management features to manage video recording space.
- New X-Keys Server Driver - Now you can add a rack mounted X-keys keyboard such as the XKE-40 to your server and interact via scripting to initiate functions or get status feedback without an attached monitor.
Find all releases on our Limelight XE™ Release History page.